Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Belief...

When it comes to immigration, I believe that our country should stop focusing so much on who is legal or illegal and focus on making everyone legal. There should be no illegal immigrants in this country. That sounds harsh but that's my feeling on the issue. They don't have permission to be in this country so they shouldn't be. I understand that they want a better life but they need to go about it the right way.

Immigrants shouldn't be outlawed from this country by any means. We should be a welcome home to anybody especially if their homeland isn't safe anymore. Now, I'll admit I don't know much about the naturalization process but from I gather it is not an easy process. I think that's where our efforts should be focused. We should work on getting immigrants legalized in this country in an efficient way. I don't know what that way would be but I am all for finding that way.

So, again, when it comes to immigrants they should be welcomed into our country if they do it the right way. Illegals need a better procedure to become legal and they need our country to aid them in that quest.

No comments: