Wednesday, October 18, 2006

------Imm's------

I sit in the back--I see it all, I hear it all--I take it all in, think about it, analyze it. I had an opinion on the topic a few weeks ago, and after all this talk, I realize......
I still have the same opinion.
Something needs to be done about illegal immigrants--Sure, some of them are coming in--intelligent, pure, longing for a better life for them and their family--but some of them are coming with bad intentions--bringing crime and gangs and terror....
SIDEBAR: I feel like I've said all this before, and I'm feeling slightly ho-hum today, so if this post is less than inspiring, I apologize.-------
Anyway, I don't care how long and difficult the legalization process is--if you're really that excited about coming to America, to start a better life, you'll plug along, you'll go through with it--and I'll respect you for that. But the true illegals--coming to smuggle drugs or take our jobs, invade our innocent towns and cities (i.e., Hazleton,) need to leave. Get 'em out. Build the fence. Make the US English-Only. Ship 'em back. My "frame" might sound harsh, but it's my opinion. I'm conservative, old-fashioned, and prefer a simple, direct resolution to the whole thing.
Which is probably not realistic, possible, feasible, or even imaginable for some, but hey!
You never....
ever....
know.

No comments: