Wednesday, October 18, 2006

immigrants...

So .. I don't know how I feel towards this whole immigration thing. I agree with things on both sides. I feel like it is definately a problem, but I also feel that the war in Iraq is a bigger problem. I don't think they should have taken the huge lump of money from the funds in Iraq to build a wall because in reality if people want to come to the US they are going to find a way whether there is this big wall in the way or not. Also, the government says how big of a problem illegal immigrants are and that there is soo many of them in the US, but maybe if they made it just a little more easy to be here legally then this wouldn't be such a huge problem. I also don't think its fair to question or card everyone that may be an illegal immigrant because what about the ones that are legal? They are going to be put through this inconvenience on a daily basis just because others are violating the law. Its not their fault, they did things the right way therefore I don't feel like they should be put through this just because our government didn't do their job in the first place. In the end I guess I don't really side a certain way but thats what I think!!

No comments: