Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Jet Lag...

So I read these two articles last Friday while I was on the plane on the way to Arizona (which is the coolest state in the world), so I'm having a little bit of trouble remembering entirely what they were about. However, I do remember enjoying the first one very much - I liked the author's style and ideas. I loved how he went through each word or phrase and talked about how it "framed" immigration. I really don't remember much about the second one, but I recall disliking it, and also that many of the author's points conflicted with my own. If I have time I'll reread these before class tomorrow, otherwise I'm sure it will all come back to me after we start discussing it. See you then!
PS Everyone should go to AZ... seriously, it's awesome.

No comments: