Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ugh, big words.

This article? Major disappointment. My head hurt already after only reading the first paragraph, and after the second I feel like I have a migraine. Well, I already have a migraine, but you get my point. Reading other people's responses before I started this piece built it up to be something I would laugh at but in reality, it takes a good couple of reads to get through.

I didn't enjoy how he completely ATTACKED one side. I mean, I've done that in writing, but there was just no need to do that.

His conclusion was not actually a conclusion. The last paragraph felt like just another paragraph into another argument, but it turns out that it was the end.

Aaaaaaaand.. I just didn't like his writing style. It was kind of like what we did in class on Monday, where we talked about superiority and stuff like that. Umm... sorry this isn't more helpful. Being sick = not focusing very well.

No comments: