Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Beep Beep Boop

Well, I'm not sure how well written my thoughts on "Culture is Ordinary" will be, seeing as my roomie has her friend over and I am becoming distracted. I do agree with Williams' statement. Culture is diverse, exquisite, intricately complex, but yet it is ordinary. It is what we are, who we are... we encounter it every day, every minute, every second. Culture is life. It is a part of our every day lives. Do you take time out of your busy schedule each day to ponder the influence culture has on your way of life? Probably not. This is because we view it as ordinary. But on the other hand, culture, like I stated earlier, is intricately complex. It is what makes each person and each family different from the other. Ok, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll be a better analyst in class, or for the next thing we read. Yeah, I hate when my roomie is home, LOL.

No comments: