Monday, September 04, 2006

Not crazy, sanely challenged... there's a difference

Guten Tag, I’m Melissa (or just Mel) Lemke. I’m from Pine Grove, at least that’s what my address says; I’m actually from a tiny village (yes, I said village) outside of Pine Grove. I love reading and I spent a lot of time in a library growing up (combination of reading a lot and my Mom being a librarian). My major is library science with informational technology. The informational technology part will probably be a slight challenge; because if something can go wrong with a computer, it will go wrong if I’m there. I love the Harry Potter books and movies and have dressed up as a few of the characters at one point or another. I’m a vegetarian and have been, in various stages, for about 3 years. I have a bad tendency to not pay attention to where I’m walking and run into doorways, walls, closed doors, people, etc. If you see me not paying attention and about walk into something or someone, please get my attention before I do; thank you. I’m very shy and tend to be quiet; but get me started on certain subjects, and I’ll never shut up. My parents and older brother, Phil, are great people and we all get along well; even if I occasionally disagree with my family politically (I tend to be very liberal and my Dad and Phil tend to be conservative on most issues). I love politics and debating politics, as long as said debate doesn’t take place in front of a large group of people.

No comments: