Monday, September 11, 2006

Shizzoppp 'Til You Drizzoppp

I too felt disappointed in the reading. I was expecting to read a happy story about shopping and I was maybe thinking it was a story about shopping addiction. I was very saddened by his idea that shopping malls are open invitations to trickery and tenacity. Sure kids will be kids, but kids can be kids anywhere they choose to be, its not just in a shopping mall. Not all teenagers are subjected to stealing and what have you.
Although i do believe their are teenagers who like to rebel, good comes along with evil. He presented too many facts for me to even enjoy the reading. He didn't reel me in with his way of writing. Besides the fact that i learned a little more about shopping mall and teenageres, nothing more came out of it.
The beginning was raw and it didn't capture my attention whatsoever, but i must say the ending kinda sorta got me interested. All i can say is i've read better

No comments: