Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Intro for ME

Hey I know that this is kinda late but my Internet has been acting up. Anyway, I am Andy Breisch. I am from the town of Bloomsburg, which is about 45 minutes from Williamsport or any other city or town of interest almost. I am a freshman majoring in computer science for software development. I am not in any clubs right now but that should change because I am going to want to do something on campus and watching television in my spare time does not sound all that exciting.
I used to be in the marching band and tennis teams when I was in high school. I was in my high school's drumline where I was a snare drummer for five years (I started in eighth grade because I was "special" haha) Over the last two summers I played in both USTA tournaments and Team Tennis leagues. I really like the movie Ocean's Eleven (the new one, not the Rat Pack version although I never saw that one) and am a big Carolina Panthers fan.

No comments: