Friday, October 12, 2007

Harvest Gypsies

So I have to say that the second and third articles seemed to focuse more on the everyday knowledge that we all have. The first story, however, is one we've heard before too but I guess it's more of even though we're always told places like the squatters' camps exist, there's still that part of me that never fully understands how bad it is until reading something like this. Honestly, (since I don't like reading the intro blogs first) the first few sentences made me think of a war bunker or fictional story. The family stories that it presented were horrible, all I could think of is "why does no body help them? what would I do if something like this happened to my family?" I'm glad the government started to help but you can't help wish there was still better.

No comments: