Monday, October 22, 2007

Great Discussion

I'm pretty sure that I talked enough during our last class discussion for everyone to see where I stand on many of the issues concerning last weeks readings. So rather than talk more about the readings I would like to comment on the discussion in general. Not that we all do not value Dr. Mahoney's oppinions and his constant question asking haha, but it was pretty interesting to see where the conversation would go without the guidance of a teacher. The conversation was great. Everyone respected each other and I really think we did a great job of discussing the various issues in and in-depth fasion. We should do more discussions like that more often. It's great to hear everyone's oppinions and is a great way of seeing where we all agree or disagree.

No comments: