Wednesday, October 26, 2005

More of my Insanity

Those of you that haven't already decided I was crazy probably will shortly.

Having said that, my paper uses Kumar's and Kim's essays as a basis for stating my opinions on culture and why/how the human race is effectively destroying the world, not just stating that it is. I begin where we left off in class in our discussion about the logic and practicality, or lack there of, of a national or global language. From there I go on to discuss what, in my opinion, the different cultures are and how they are affecting the world. I will later progress back to language and discuss my changed views from those I previously presented in class. I also reference a book called Ishmael by Daniel Quinn, where many of my ideas and opinions have come from. If any of you after having read this don't think I'm crazy, then I suggest you read that book.

No comments: