Monday, October 17, 2005

Kim

I’m posting this very late. However, I’m not going to be in class to talk about any of this anyway. But this post will not be very long or mean very much anyway.

Like a lot of others, I became a lot more interested in this essay when Kim started talking about the Newsweek experience.

Considering my one side of the family consists of two cousins from India, one cousin from Korea, and two bi-racial cousins, we’ve talked a lot about racial issues and racial hatred. I actually shared this article with my Korean cousin since he was staying at my house for a few nights the past few days. He seems to think that many people are very ignorant, and I believe the same thing, especially after reading some of the responses back to Kim.

I don’t remember what else I really wanted to say about this article though, so this will have to be it for now.

No comments: