Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hey Said... What did you just say????

I also couldn't follow this article. Said mentioned way too many people I've never even heard of and confused the hell out of me. At first I thought this was more about boundaries and how they've changed over the years due to political controversies and wars and the taking over of nations and the removal of certain races to other set-aside areas of the world... I may be correct in thinking this, but this man's writing style is so perplexing to me - in my sleep-deprived state - that I just... don't know. He keeps bringing up other little stories or confrontations and more people I don't know that my train of thought has since been derailed and thrown off the track and has just burst into flames.

More on that in class!

No comments: