Wednesday, October 19, 2005

looking at the other responses made me feel a little better...

I really couldn't follow what Said said in his article, the only thing that really jumped out at me was his talk about our experiences with Iraq. That seemed to be the only semi-coherent thing he wrote about. Everything else had way too many references and words and stuff that I really couldn't get what he was saying.

He seemed to be very critical of the United States and their relations with the Middle East. He talked about the influence of oil and power and stuff, but I really don't remember what exactly he said and I don't really want to go back and look for it, since I have class soon. I don't remember much else about the article, except that it sucked and pretty much wasted my time.

I hope the people who didn't post anything yet have something to say, since I was looking for some help here on the blog and it's not there.

No comments: