Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well, now that my computer hung up once...

Well, let me try this again because one of
the sites I was using as a joke link hung
up my computer.

After all this talk about illegal immigration and how these so called "aliens" are stealing our jobs, not to mention our first paper on public spaces, I would really like to research something that we haven't fully touched on yet. Of course, I'm not just talking about writing a paper about this or that, but a concise idea which expands the class conversation that we have already started. With all of the things going on in Iraq, not to mention that fact that my Uncle Tom is serving his second tour with the Marines in Baghdad, I think I'd like to write something about the war in Iraq. What though, I have no idea yet... maybe something about Saddam?

No comments: