Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Banana Boats


So, I've been thinking about bananas a lot lately. I'm not sure why... My boyfriend gave me one yesterday, and ever since I just can't get them out of my mind. Also, something that was strange, yesterday evening I ate another one and it had a Curious George sticker on it. Weird. I keep thinking they must have some relationship with immigration - but I'm still thinking. Anyway, bananas got me thinking about the song Day-O by Harry Belafonte. It's really a great song. As I continued to let my mind wander, I remembered that this song was used in Tim Burton's Betelgeuse. I love this movie... I haven't seen it in years, but I'm definitely going to again soon. I also came across this slightly humorous animation about Osama Bin Laden. And in the end I really have no idea what I'll be doing for the next paper. Let's just hope we get our papers back tomorrow (and that the democrats get a clean sweep in this election - god knows we need it)!

No comments: