Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!


Alright...so I'm really pissed because I just typed this and my computer decided to be mean and delete it all for no reason. So, here we go again for the second try.

I was thinking about the first paper that we wrote, looking at the space of Kutztown. In that paper I remember mentioning the importance of education. I thought this might be a good topic for my paper. Why is education important? Why do we need education? These are things that I could go from. Since we never talked about this issue directly in class I feel that it would add a lot to our class converstation.

I also got thinking about the last paper we did on illegal immigration. It was something that really caught my interest, and I would kind of like to look into it more. I'm not exactly sure what I would do with this issue though. Maybe, I could combine this topic and the importance of education idea and come up with something like educating immigrants. I could look into this issue and see if there are multiple sides to it, and what those sides are. I could look at the different ways in which immigrants (illegal and legal) are educated. This way I would be looking at immigration in a way that wouldn't be killing the issue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After thinking about it I think I've decided not to do the topic of educating immigrants, but rather just the topic of the importance of education. I could look at the different benefits of education. There are obvious reason, but maybe I could find some other reasons. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for...but I'll know when I find it. I could use statistics to show the importance of education also, that way there will be some proof.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what I want to focus on. I know I want to do something with education...I just can't quite figure out what. It probally doesn't help that I have way too much other school work on my mind right now. Maybe later today in class someone will be able to help me out with an idea...HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

No comments: