Thursday, August 31, 2006

WAOO!!!

I must admit, I am a total blog GEEK. I have many and update them almost daily. But "Blogger" is leaving me in a state of "wha???" at the moment, but at least I made it onto the class blog, right? I'm Jonelle... you probably remember me as the chick with the cat glasses who loves Harry Potter. I enjoy writing immensely and find myself writing blog entries for hours on end or 22 page letters to my friend Stacey back home. I just enjoy writing, particularly persuasive essays or journal type things. I don't know if I mentioned my major in class already but I am a Clinical Psych/Counseling major and hope to become a Criminal Psychologist one day. You know, the guys on Law and Order who get into the minds of the killers to see why they are complete duffers. I have always been a firm believer in Justice so I suppose that is one of the reasons why I am choosing this career. I am definitely excited about this class and the blog. Catch you guys later!

1 comment:

K. Mahoney said...

Hmmm...maybe I will reconsider bringing in some episodes of CSI then! Glad you got on the blog and welcome!