Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"Marilyn" arrives..!

Hi there! It's Colby---that cornball goober nerd that loves The Office (alot..)---Remember me? This type of junk is new to me--I'm sort of old fashioned and not a big fan of computers, but ho hum, oh well, I'll get used to it. (I do enjoy a foxy computer geek though...!) So, what else should you guys know about me? I love MM-(Marilyn..)--I also love MSNBC--I was crazy about the Abrams Report until Danny got promoted to general manager of the station...now that his foxy face is not on my screen anymore, I'm slowly moving to CNN, which is rough territory---I'm not particularly fond of their anchors (nancy grace..)...and although Anderson Cooper is ridiculously handsome, he's just a smidge too serious --he's got a permanent brow crease from it. I'm very close with my family and my two younger sisters, I'm missing them bunches but my two roommates are my best friends from highschool, so they're the next best thing. Actually, my third best friend from school (yes, you can have more than one,) is currently in New York City, a freshman at Parsons majoring in Fashion Marketing--I'm jealous, I love her very much and hope she's having tons of fun. I feel like I'm blabbing, but hopefully you're enjoying it---or rolling your eyes--! What else...?....I suppose I have very intense emotions--I either love "it" or hate "it"..a little black and white, so I suppose I can be difficult at times---I'm conservative--I don't curse, although I find it hilarious when other people do--(especially my mother, when she is throwing our vacuum cleaner down the steps)---A friend once told me the only thing wrong with me is that I'm a Republican. I think I'm too young and perhaps too uninformed to choose a political party for myself--to be labeled as "this" or "that", though like I said, I am very old fashioned and tend to lean toward the Repub's. I support Georgie, that darling man--I love learning about government--and though I've only experienced about fifteen minutes of Professor Fisher, he seems FAB--- but ho hum--that's enough serious talk, and enough about me! I'm super excited for this class, can't wait to get started---hope to have some interesting discussions, can't wait to start writing-----say "Hi Coco" if you see me floating around--I'll be so excited!
See you all soon....
-Colby

2 comments:

K. Mahoney said...

Hey Coco,
If you love learning about government, you should definitely take as many political science classes here as you can. Don't miss the chance to take classes with Dr. Kristin Bremer and Dr. John Riley.

Welcome to the class!

Unknown said...

Haha yes I'm sure we will have tons of fun this semester. And I have to say when I first saw you I thought you looked really familiar and then when you said you loved Marilyn it clicked, you look a lot like her. So uh go you!