Thursday, August 31, 2006

Howdy

Hello everyone...This is a nice looking blog we have going. Though this is posted under Dommenikos, I will swear to you that is only the name that I wish I could've had. My real name, being Jeff, was introduced yesterday in class. Im sorry if you don't remember me, but suck it up, we'll meet soon.
Just a few things about myself I suppose. Well, I have a very large, very greek name, and yes, I do know the modern and classic greek translations for it, because I know that was the first thing that came to your minds. My friends are the first thing that come to my mind when the word "family" is mentioned, other than my beloved mother of course. I have to say that as much as I hate the fact that I must work, I love to work, its odd...I can't not work, but I have to yell about it when I do. The irony. Anyway, I enjoy books very much, and I am a large Harry Potter fan...just books though, I hate the movies, destroys the creative mind, especially in children. I am a Studio Art major, and it just so happened I dropped French today but I could care less, considering I have 18 credits to my name already.
I could write all day, but I won't bore you.
I have many a thing to do at the moment, and one is not sitting here anymore.
I wish you all a wonderful goodnight, great weekend, and I'll see you on Tuesday
Thats all
Jeff

No comments: