Thursday, August 31, 2006

Boba Fett Girl

I made another post earlier but I guess it didn't work so here is a shorter version. I swear the one I wrote this morning was much more creative.
I'm Elena and I'm pretty familiar with blogs. I have my own website which is basically nothing more than an over glorified blog with forums. I write on it under my pen name so I tend to keep the url a secret. Maybe one day you'll stumble upon it when surfing the web. I'm a secondary ed-English major which is ironic since I am horrible at grammar. I love reading though and I can't wait to share my passion for reading with others. I love to write whatever comes to mind but I'm horrible at transitions and formal writing, everything always comes out as one big stream of consciousness. I hope that this class will help improve my writing. I also love music as do most people. I love "geek-rock" and "indie" music. My favorite bands are Modest Mouse, They Might Be Giants, Ween and Weezer. I'm also addicted to MMO-RPG's and so most of my partying at KU will probably be done at lan parties. My father is Colombian but I'm probably the palest person in the class so no one would guess. And yes I am wearing a Boba Fett helmet in my profile picture. I dressed up at the Episode III premiere and I dueled a man dressed as Darth Vader with plastic light sabers but alas Boba wasn't meant to use a light saber and I lost.
The End

No comments: