Thursday, August 31, 2006

It works!

hey guys. I guess this thing works!! In case you don't remember me, I'm Jeni, the girl computer science major. I don't think I mentioned this in class because I tend to get weird remarks but I'm going to try to add International Business as a double major at the end of the semester, and I'm also a German minor.. and I'm trying really really hard to graduate in three years. No lies. I already have 21 credits to my name. I'm excited because I think I can do it. So, let's see. I like frogs and bright colors and shiny objects and I spin weapon line [colorguard, marching band] here at KU. I love music, pretty much anything except country, opera, gospel, church, and west-coast rap. I love to dance, anywhere anytime, and I love DDR [because it's a dancing video game. Awesome]. And I love to sing. I don't really watch TV, but when I do, Colbert Report is the favorite, hands down. I love musicals, especially Wicked [who doesn't] and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. I graduated from Wissahickon HS in Ambler, PA, class of '06!!

I guess that's enough random facts about me that I can think about for now... if you see me around campus, just say 'hi'! I don't bite.. hard... often.. :) Peace, guys!

- Jeni

No comments: