Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A piece of greeting

“The day started at 7am with a beam of sunlight breaking through window’s slots and whizzing noises from my old fashion air condition – ah no, not really mine, it officially belongs to my landlord. However, to realize how limited your legal rights were over tampering the someone-else item was such difficult perception that you just, exactly like the way I did, simply and enthusiastically kicked it with all your unbridled revenge. Ha, ha, now it seemed to be a good start for the day. As inspired as any successful avenger would be, I was then completely ready to go...

…downstairs.”

Really wish that it would be the end of my daily journey – up to bed and down to kitchen. Hurtfully, this route extends itself across some acres of corn fields, then an airport, then a cemetery, through Kutztown Campus and spreads up to the downtown shopping center. On foot! For a Vietnamese girl who was so familiar with motorcycling and cycling a motorcycle, I have to say it is gently tough.

Guess who I am! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im guessing you're someone with way too much time or the professor lol

Danielle M. said...

I know you you are, I just don't want to butcher the spelling of your name :)