Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hello Everyone!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm Melanie Burkhart and I hail from York, PA. I'm an education major here at KU. More than likely a Special Education major, but I'm still toying around with my options. I enjoy swimming, martial arts, photography, and volunteering. I love to help people so if anyone needs me for anything, don't hesitate to ask :) I'm not terribly opinionated so this class may be somewhat of a struggle for me in that respect. I'm up for the challenge, though.

I hope to get to know everyone better!! My e-mail is mburk357@kutztown.edu. Don't be afraid to use it.

Melanie

2 comments:

Kim Lenhart said...

hey im from lancaster i went to hempfield what school did you go to?

Melanie said...

I went to Central York but I have cousins that go to Hempfield. Do you know Taylor Duscha?