Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey Honors Comp @ 12!

It's Danielle Martin from class! I just wanted to start off with a blog saying that I'm looking forward to class, and I hope you guys are too. I know I probably sound like a teacher's pet, but I am excited about college because it'll actually mean something to my future.

I hope to get better writing skills and debating/arguing skills from this class, and I wish you all the best of luck!

If you guys need a study buddy my email is dmart528@kutztown.edu. If you want my cell phone number, please e-mail me asking for it, but don't forget to say who you are!! :)

See you guys Thursday.

2 comments:

Rebecca Anne Schroder said...

I greatly appreciate the study buddy offer. Sometime in the near future you may just get an e-mail from me, so keep an eye out!

Melanie said...

Thanks, Danielle for the help offer!! English is not my strongest subject and I'll be sure to use your offer at some point in the future :)