Thursday, August 30, 2007

The central air is to blame!

It is an urgent case, as severely urgent as how much stress my coughing throat can vent out. I am cold, I am cold, I am cold.

Now when I am cold, the issue is not just personal. Easily yet susceptibly the common sense can tell, this uncomfortable feeling must be brought about by some external factors. Some external factors which include YOUR central air! It is guilty! It is to blame!

Nonetheless, some may doubt that another external term might be I did not dress up well enough to provide my own self with warmness. How ridiculous! I am here in front of you, lacking no single pieces of clothes (see?), let alone I do wear extra protective covers such as 2 rings, a necklace, a pair of contact lens and an umbrella, etc. The bundle is so huge that please, do not require me to add anything else unless you are thinking of making acquaintance with a desperate Eskimo. Since the matter is definitely not from me, it is from YOUR central air!

Now it is clear that the central air is to be judged. As what I have seen in the Business Law class so far, this culpable equipment will be in charge for:
- Made me cold against the rights of human beings. It is against the Federal Constitution.
- Made me add 200 calories per day to compensate lost energy used by biological heat consumption. That means more money spent on food, less more money spent on losing weight.
- Made me jump into the sun right after leaving class. However, like most of other Asian girls I do not want to get burned. Does not it directly indicate supplementary fee for sunscreen lotion and whitening cream? The finance burden really matters!
- Made me write this complaint in another air-conditioned room. And I feel cold again!
So please...


……..
Please let me cough in class ;))

(Sorry for spamming, just want to practice a little before taking serious writing . I have not written anything in English for years – that damages my skills a lot. See you next Thursday!)

2 comments:

Danielle M. said...

Anh, please keep up with writing!! You're really good at it!

Rebecca Anne Schroder said...

If you do not mind me asking a personal question, how did you learn English? I have always been interested in learning French, but I unfortunately have had a very limited exposure to the language. (There were only five french classes at my highschool.) I sometimes wonder if there are other methods that I could utilize in order to succeed in my endeavor to speak a second language fluently. Do you have any suggestions for me?