Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hell yeah, it's the best of blog!

First, I would just like to start by saying that I LOVED our class...I enjoyed having discussion with everyone in our class!! I'll miss all of you and good luck with everything that you do if I don't see you..ever :(

Alright, so I adored Greg's most recent blog about his final paper! The links were hilarious and I love to laugh and have a good time. Leave it up to Greg to make our class laugh...you're a funny guy Greg and I'm glad you were my desk buddy LOL!! However, I would also like to give props to Ben freaking Harvey for always having the looooooooongest blogs, and making me feel bad about myself, just kidding! No, but seriously, I always tried to have a pretty decent sized blog entry, and then BAM! there's Ben Harvey's, lol! It's cool though because you're a good guy, and your blogs always helped in the case that I didn't wholely understand the essays that we read!

Anyhooowww...Thanks everyone, once again, for a great class...you made it very enjoyable!! Hope all of you have a wonderful Winter Break, to be P.C. about it :)

No comments: